Sunday, July 10, 2016

7-10-16 Homecoming Sacrament Meeting at Las Posas Chapel

When the bishopric counselor saw that we had about two dozen missionaries in attendance, 
he invited them up to sing the mission song for the congregation:)
Does this scene look familiar, like a hundred times prior to lunch during zone conference?!

 Afterwards, a round of Happy Birthday for Sister Chao and yours truly:
Back to the home for some BBQ Chopped Salad:

 So great to see even more missionaries today!



 Celebrating two birthdays today with my favorite Bread Basket Bakery cake!
 On the flight back to the U.S., I enjoyed the last of the amazing baklava made by this missionary's amazing mother! She sent me two pans. One I shared with the office and the other I kept in the freezer. I delighted in it until the last day of my mission:)
 This darling sister had a mission call to Houston. Wonder why she'll not be reporting?!
 One of our happiest missionaries every day of his mission!
 Recently married!!!
 More recently married!
 Coming home to our newest grandchild is the best! Four generations in one photo op:)

No comments:

Post a Comment