We had the wonderful privilege of participating in the Taichung West Stake Conference with President Liao and Area Seventy Elder Hoi Seng Leonard Woo from Singapore. The Saturday evening session focused on keeping the Sabbath day holy. Fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese, Elder Woo brought a great spirit into the meeting, teaching that the Sabbath is the best way to build multi-generational families in the Church. The Sunday general session topic centered on working together to hasten and enlarge the Lord's kingdom on earth. Elder Woo bore a solid testimony that:
- Christ created the earth for us.
- Christ had power to bring about miracles.
- Christ had a mortal mother and an immortal Father.
- Christ, being the only perfect person ever to live on the earth, alone could atone for us.
- Christ had power to overcome death and rise again.
- He LIVES!
So wonderful to see our beloved returned missionary couple who served so faithfully in the office: