Wednesday, December 24, 2014

2014 Mission Home Christmas

Christmas Eve Dinner: Turkey with all the trimmings!
A million thanks to the elder awaiting his visa in my home ward, who brought me several baking supplies, including turkey roasting bags:)))

 I like my turkey and mashed potatoes swimming in gravy!
 And so does this elder:)


 Homemade pies, a Blickenstaff family tradition:
 After dinner, a White Elephant gift exchange:
I was nice and didn't steal this beautiful paper cutting made by Sister Schwieder…
only because she promised me one:)






 Uh oh, gift stealing going on!
A sword for a cabbage?
 More stealing…sorry!
More Blickenstaff traditions: Christmas Cinnamon Rolls and Sticky Buns!
 Elders and sisters from the local area:
 Topped off with hot chocolate, egg nog, and whipped cream:)


Merry Christmas!
(With a little help from a Christmas elf whom I miss!)

No comments:

Post a Comment