Sunday, April 29, 2018

4-28-18 Newlyweds from Taichung!

Last week I received a message from our favorite mission recorder in the Taipei Mission. 
He is here with his wife to study at BYU's ELC program. 
Whaaaat? I didn't even know he had married! I was so happy to be able to meet his new wife:)
 Sealed together for time and all eternity on March 3 in the Taipei Temple!
 Then when I saw this picture, I realized that her mother was a sweet friend of mine and
awesome Relief Society president during our mission! And now her parents are serving as the senior couple over the Taipei Temple patron housing in the Taipei Mission:)
 And remembered that her brother had been dating one of our missionaries...
and so happy to find out they too were sealed in the Taipei Temple last year!
 So happy to see more of our missionaries together!

No comments:

Post a Comment